What You Missed
MATLAB EXPO 2017 brought together engineers, managers, and researchers for a unique opportunity to learn how MATLAB® and Simulink® are used to accelerate the pace of engineering and science.
The conference agenda featured multiple tracks, including introduction and master class sessions covering a broad range of topics, applications, and industries.
- Discovered new and improved capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink
- Gained insights into real-world applications and heard from customers, including HSBC, Thales, and The Royal Mint, about the benefits they gained by integrating MATLAB and Simulink into their workflows and teams
- Networked with like-minded people and participated in facilitated networking sessions
- Saw innovative demonstrations and exhibits from MathWorks and partner organisations
- Gained knowledge and identified solutions to problems
- Learned techniques used outside their industry that they could apply to their day-to-day work
See photos from this year's event.
Download the Mobile App
Personalize your agenda, read abstracts and speaker bios, and access exhibition and other information about MATLAB EXPO 2017.