What You Missed
MATLAB EXPO 2016 Benelux brought together experts from across industries and academia as well as MathWorks engineers to:
- Learn how leading-edge companies in the Benelux have optimized their innovation processes
- Discover the latest capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Meet peers from small to large companies and academic institutions in an informal setting
- Take knowledge back to their organizations and apply it immediately to their day-to-day work
- Keynote presentations from DataStories (Evolved Analytics), Automotive Technology InMotion & ICT Automatisering, and MathWorks
- Presentations from ASML, Rabobank, Vintecc, Punch Powertrain, and MathWorks showing real-life examples and best practices
- Application-focused tracks on how MATLAB and Simulink are used in practice
- Exhibition area with interactive demonstrations of the latest technologies from MathWorks and its partners
MATLAB EXPO 2016 Benelux featured presentations applicable for new, intermediate, and advanced users of MATLAB and Simulink as well as product and line managers who want to learn how to improve the effectiveness of the research and development process.
MATLAB EXPO 2016 features presentations from technology and industry experts.
See photos from this year's event.